Prior Professional Experience
- 9th Judicial Circuit of Florida, Complex Business Division Judicial Intern for the Honorable Donald A. Meyers, Jr.
- Holland & Knight LLP, Summer Associate
- Florida A&M University College of Law, magna cum laude
- Ranked 2nd in Graduating Class
- Highest Grade Awards in Legal Research and Writing, Professional Responsibility, Contract Drafting, Criminal Law, Family Law, Wills, and Multistate Bar Law & Skills
- Florida A&M University Student Government Association Student Supreme Court Justice
- Student Bar Association Judicial Committee Member
- George C. Young American Inn of Court, Law Student Member
- Florida A&M University Law Review, Junior Editor of the Year
- Environmental Law Fellowship
- University of Central Florida, BA and B.S.
- President's Honor Roll
- Dean's List
Mia Williams Tel: (561) 293-2530 Email: Mia@AthertonLG.com
Mia Williams' practice involves a broad range of complex commercial litigation cases, including shareholder actions, professional liability disputes, media law and employment matters.
During law school, Mia served as Editor-in-Chief of the FAMU Law Review. She also served as a Complex Business Division Judicial Intern for the Honorable Donald A. Meyers, Jr. and a summer associate at Holland & Knight LLP.
Areas of Practice
- Complex Business Litigation
- Shareholder Disputes
- Professional Liability Defense
- Employment Claims
- Contract Actions
- Florida Bar